Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goodbye LCD


This weekend marks the end of LCD Soundsystem as they play the last gigs at Madison Sq Garden in NYC.
I have loved everything James Murphy has laid his hands on and LCD Soundsystem have been one of the best live bands I have been lucky enough to see. I saw them twice in London - once at the now demolished Astoria in '07 and again last year on the This Is Happening tour at a packed Brixton Academy - both shows were awesome.

They kicked off their 1st farewell show at Terminal 5  with a 3 hr set last night! - how I wish I could have been there!!

LCD you will be missed.....
Check out the London sessions below:

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM LONDON SESSIONS 2010 by pepe2010


....shed a tear listening to utterly brilliant Someone Great....

LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great by brendanlikes

Andy in London

No comments:

Post a Comment